8am to 5pm Monday and Friday8am to 8:30pm Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9am to 4pm Saturday and SundayWe continue to allow only the pets in the Hospital. However, we accept in the building one or two people with the pet in cases of euthanasia.We also whether allowing tent consultation outdoors in the owner's presence.Read more
Our lines are very hot with the return of the regular activities and orders of food and prescription help us maximize our efficiency. Please continue using the links. Leave a phone number where we can contact you for payment by credit card or to set up an eTransfer.We will contact you once the order is ready. At your arrival we will place your order...Read more
Prior to coming we will send you a link for a health questionnaire to be filled with your smart phone or computer. If those technologies are not available to you, please let us know.1) Upon arrival, please call at 450-458-5382, to notify us of your presence. 2) We will let you know when we are ready for your pet. At that time bring your carrier in the...Read more
FOR YOUR ORDERS, CLICK HERE! In order to help us serve you better and to keep our telephone lines open for urgent calls, please follow this link to place all food, medicine and preventive for parasites season orders. A team member will contact you to take your payment by phone once your order is ready. Let us know at your arrival and we will place...Read more
Make sure you start tick and flea season on time.Ticks are active as of 4 degrees.If you don't already have the prevention for your companions, we will be happy to prepare a few doses to start the parasite season while waiting for life to return to normal.Here is how to proceed.Contact us by phone or email to order the prescription. The payment will be...Read more
- Top 10 Cancer Warning Signs
- Why does my cat turn everything on my desk?
- Helpful Tips for Living With a Pet Who Is Deaf or Hearing-Impaired
- Tailor Your Cues
- Make Eye Contact with Dog
- Go to Your Spot
- Recognizing the Signs of Pneumonia in Cats
- Pet Dental Health Month
- Dental Health
- Petshop nutrition
- Our animals and arthritis
- The best fruits and vegetables for your dog
- Some tips to prevent dog bites
- Our animals, probiotics?
- Awareness of animal obesity
- Dilatation and gastric volvulus ... my dog swells!
- Lyme disease
- Santa Claus does not leave pets in the fireplace for a reason!
- Glucosamine and chondroitin
- The physical exam: what exactly is it?
- Do you think your pet has a food allergy?
- Antibiotic resistance
- What is an allergy?
- Neutraceuticals : the good, the bad, and the ugly
- Walking on Sunshine!
- Helping your dog fight the phobia of storms
- Protect your dog from heat stroke!
- Your nice neighbor, undesirable: the tick
- Infection of dog and cat with heart worms
- Pet Food Regulation: Understanding AAFCO Guidelines
- Be a responsible owner
- Cats and stress
- Poisons !
- 6 myths about dogs!
- 6 myths about cats!
- Does your dog have separation anxiety?
- The Cat Pee Diaries
- Parvovirus alert!
- Bringing the whole household to the vet?
- The end of summer wandering for your cat
- How to choose a boarding facility
- Labour and delivery for the canine patient
- Outdoor pets: what to look out for
- Who is your veterinary team?
- Hudson Animal Hospital First "Cat Friendly Practice" in Quebec!