Cats like humans are likely to be stressed, and that's never a good thing. A cat exposed to stress continuously for long periods of time may demonstrate behavioral changes, may stop eating, and even suffer from health problems.Here are some of the causes of stress, and how to fix it.A cat is a catThe fact of not being able to express normal cat behaviors...Read more
There are many substances in your home that are dangerous or even toxic to your dog. In the following lines, we will go through all ten products at the top of this list of dangerous products.1) The chocolateEveryone seems to know that chocolate is a dangerous food product for your dog. Chocolate contains theobromine and also caffeine. Dogs can metabolize...Read more
Most people would say that they understand dogs much better than cats. There is still a lot of myths surrounding our hairy friends. Today we are looking at six of our dog friends.Giving garlic to your dog prevents fleas and intestinal wormsGarlic does not prevent fleas or worms from attacking your dog. Assuming it is effective, it is harmful to your...Read more
Cats are mysterious creatures. They are often seen looking at an invisible creature, or galloping through the house in the middle of the night. Given all these funny behaviours, it is natural that a number of myths revolve around the phenomenon "cats". Today we will refute some of these!A cat can be left alone for several consecutive days.Many owners are...Read more
What is separation anxiety?Separation anxiety occurs when your dog is separated from you and he / she seems distressed and unable to relax while alone. Dogs are sociable creatures, who form close bonds with their owner. When stressed, dogs will often become attached to the person with whom they spend the most time, or with whom they are most comfortable....Read more
- Top 10 Cancer Warning Signs
- Why does my cat turn everything on my desk?
- Helpful Tips for Living With a Pet Who Is Deaf or Hearing-Impaired
- Tailor Your Cues
- Make Eye Contact with Dog
- Go to Your Spot
- Recognizing the Signs of Pneumonia in Cats
- Pet Dental Health Month
- Dental Health
- Petshop nutrition
- Our animals and arthritis
- The best fruits and vegetables for your dog
- Some tips to prevent dog bites
- Our animals, probiotics?
- Awareness of animal obesity
- Dilatation and gastric volvulus ... my dog swells!
- Lyme disease
- Santa Claus does not leave pets in the fireplace for a reason!
- Glucosamine and chondroitin
- The physical exam: what exactly is it?
- Do you think your pet has a food allergy?
- Antibiotic resistance
- What is an allergy?
- Neutraceuticals : the good, the bad, and the ugly
- Walking on Sunshine!
- Help your dog fight the phobia of storms ...
- Protect your dog from heat stroke!
- Your nice neighbor, undesirable: the tick
- Infection of dog and cat with heart worms
- Pet Food Regulation: Understanding AAFCO Guidelines
- Be a responsible owner
- Cats and stress
- Poisons !
- 6 myths about dogs!
- 6 myths about cats!
- Does your dog have separation anxiety?
- The Cat Pee Diaries
- Parvovirus alert!
- Bringing the whole household to the vet?
- The end of summer wandering for your cat
- How to choose a boarding facility
- Labour and delivery for the canine patient
- Outdoor pets: what to look out for
- Who is your veterinary team?
- Hudson Animal Hospital First "Cat Friendly Practice" in Quebec!